Qualifications and skills
· Advanced university degree (Master degree or equivalent) in a discipline relevant to the scope of the assignment such as political science, public relations, public diplomacy, communication, management etc.
· In the absence of a Master's degree equivalent professional experience of at least 3 years in addition to the requirement of at least 10 years of general professional experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented and service-oriented work style
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and computer literacy skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as report writing skills in English
· Familiarity with new/multi/social media
· Self-motivated ability to work independently
· Eye for detail/accuracy
· resistance to stress; ability to dialogue with national authorities and institutional structures (mainly regional/ international organisations). General professional experience
· Minimum ten (10) years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment. Specific professional experience
· Minimum five (5) years of specific professional experience (included in the 10 years of general professional experience) in the field of public diplomacy, communication, public relations, event management, marketing
Minimum two (2) years of experience in people and resource management in an international team through professional experience in a management/leadership position
· Participation in at least one project implying the knowledge of European Union affairs and public diplomacy in international relations
· Experience in working with the public diplomacy sector in Indonesia and with networks of European and Indonesian think-tanks, academia, research and cultural institutes and other relevant organisations is an asset
· Working experience in Indonesia and/or Southeast Asia is an asset
· Familiarity with EU Indonesia political relations is an asset Interested candidates should send their CV in Europeaid (Annex B8h)
format to Larry Fergeson at email@example.com by 6/2/2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.