Qualifications and skills
At least Master's Degree Academic level or equivalent diploma in communication, journalism, media or a relevant, directly related discipline; OR equivalent professional experience of 6 years (above the general professional experience duration fixed below) in the area of communication, journalism, media or a relevant, directly related discipline. General professional experience
Key expert (2) must have at least 10 years of experience in development aid and communication with at least 5 years of field experience as an advisor and/or consultant for development cooperation institutions in communication strategies. The Senior Experts should also have:
Proven experience in successfully setting up and panning international and/or national visibility, communication and awareness raising campaigns. Demonstrable competency and capacity to design and operationalise an advocacy and communication strategy; Specific professional experience
At least 6 years: professional experience in the field of communication and visibility, including and specifically related to visibility of development aid evaluations; At least 3 years: of experience in designing and implementing communication projects/programmes. The following knowledge and experience will be considered as assets for the experts' team:
- Demonstrated familiarity to work with international bodies such as UN organizations including at decision making level and develop effective working paftnerships with them, in particular in an international dimension;
- Understanding of the economic, political and social situation in the region;
- Understanding of the occupied Palestinian territory context; Language skills:
- Understanding of Arabic within the team is necessary
- All expens must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- The senior experts of the Team must be fully proficient in English.